Pages

November 21, 2011

pull some strings

now that it's (finally) thanksgiving break, i'm not quite sure what to do with myself. what is this concept of free time? part of me thinks i'll revert back to workhorse mode and write a dozen album reviews i've been meaning to get to for wiux (including the new black keys, a very she & him christmas, etc) but first on my list is to pick up a boatload of colorful threads and make friendship bracelets until my fingers bleed. just kidding, i'm not that hardcore.  okay... maybe i am.  desperate times, people.
my favorite bracelets are diagonal stripe & chevron styles, aka the moderately easy ones, and weaving in a chain or some rhinestones never hurts... peep the inspo photos below:
{images via jak & jill and honestly...wtf}

II emily

No comments:

Post a Comment