Pages

May 24, 2011

these boots were made for walking

since coming to london, i think i've worn my chunky brown lace-up boots at least 90% of the time.  i wear them to work, i wear them when i shop, i even wear them out at night!  they literally go with everything in my closet, from my girliest dresses to my tried-and-true striped tees and skinny jeans.  these boots add the hint of edge i've been looking for, so i laid out some of my favorite ways to wear them below:

{clockwise from left, vintage-inspired: urban outfitters sunglasses, topshop dress, urban outfitters earrings, office 'kojak' boots, michael kors watchclassic - with a twist: j.crew necklace, st. james shirt, j.crew bag, louis vuitton bracelets, urban outfitters skinnies, office 'kojak' boots / fresh & feminine: liberty scarf, topshop shell, j.crew clutch, topshop skinnies, office 'kojak' boots}


II
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment