Pages

May 21, 2012

recent purchases

still keeping a constant mental wish list of things i need to buy for my upcoming time in nyc. still yet-to-be-purchased: a sleek white blazer, a handful of basic tees and tanks, white skinnies, and snakeskin flats. life is hard.

i stopped by h&m and zara last week to get some choice pieces that will carry me through the entire summer. i consider gold flats as essential to my wardrobe as great denim, and i've been on a quest for a simple leopard-print dress for months. it was icing on the cake that i snapped one up at h&m for just $12. as for the sequin clutch, i didn't think i could leave the store without it, especially since it was 30% off (at the unlikely ann taylor) and because silver is having such a major comeback. 

i of course had to include my favorite somewhat-new wrist accessory... my gold kate spade 'seaport grand' watch. are those neon pink accents not totally genius? plus some new gems from stella & dot, one of my favorite jewelry lines. i'm not usually one for long necklaces or pendants at all, but i'm completely obsessed with that giant white coral.



II 
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment