Pages

March 25, 2013

put a bow on it

everyone who knows me is fully aware of my love for bows. i can't even count how many bow-adorned clothes and accessories i own, including a black leather hair clip i am constantly losing and then finding again in the bottom of my bag. you can imagine how excited i was when carven introduced those uber-popular slingback bow-tied flats and pumps, as worn by blair eadie (and about a million other bloggers/editors/models) below:



the $500+ price tag deterred me from even considering buying these shoes, but i was triumphant when i stumbled upon these very similar slingback flats at miss selfridge for just $38 (they come in black too). they're just what i need to put a spring in my step this season -- fingers crossed it actually starts getting warm soon!

this blush pink color would go with everything, especially the following... 



II emily

No comments:

Post a Comment