Pages

July 21, 2011

seriously... SERIOUSLY?!

okay, i apologize for the dramatic title. but as i perused the stella & dot website, i honestly was stunned by how beautifully awesome their newest items are.  ever since my aunt began selling their jewelry, i've relied on S&D (resist the urge to swap the "&" for the word "my" right there...) for reasonably priced, unique jewelry. a self-proclaimed jewelry addict (peep a now very out-of-date collection here), it takes a lot to excite me accessory-wise; but let me tell you, stella & dot has done it! they've done it, i say! 


by now i find it hard to believe that all my friends haven't caught on to the company's immortal genius, so i figured i better enlighten ye of obliviousness rather than keep these goodies to myself. here are the pieces that i just really, reallllllyyyyy! want:


{marchesa - the awesomest mix of chains, antique-looking crystals, and earthy turquoise beads. obsessed to an absolutely unhealthy level.}



{bamboleo - pink jade, more turquoise stones, antique chains AND crystals?! NOOOO. but yes.}
{btw, upon seeing this necklace i uttered aloud, "seriously?!" to my mother and em. hence the title for this post.}


{metropolitan mixed chains - love the chains and LOVE the flowers. i will never, ever retire my florals, despite my edgiest and most noble efforts.}
{renegade cluster - absolutely needed for future arm parties... i love this subtle take on the violent spike trend!}


P.S. if you're trying to get at any of the above bangin items (or anything else from stelladot.com, for that matter), let me know! you can order through my stylin' aunt!

xo,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment